Saturday, October 27, 2012

Loyola Cru Progressive Dinner

We had such a great turnout at the Progressive Dinner that the Loyola Cru students put on every year.  I was so proud of our students for doing such a good job of cooking food, opening up their apartments, and being intentional about inviting new people and making sure everyone was included in conversation and the group as a whole.  I met several new students that night, and have been able to meet up with them again and have some really great conversations.  Here's a few photos from the night:

Appetizers and conversation

We were excited to have a few International Exchange students join us - the two girls in the center are from Japan. 

One of the girls I am meeting with one-on-one for discipleship each week.  I'm loving getting to know her!

Sharing life together - I love how our student leaders are so intentional to make sure everybody feels welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment