Thursday, August 26, 2010

Experience the "Rocky Top Roundup! "





Things have been going great this week - I think we're all pretty thankful to gain some semblance of a normal schedule. Welcome Week is over, all of the students are in classes now, and we as a staff team have begun our weekly meetings, so we have a better idea of how to plan our weeks! We have all been meeting with students all week long (I'm about to meet a girl as I write this), and several students have already trusted Christ! I haven't had the priviledge of seeing a student come to the Lord yet, but I'm hoping I'll be able to witness that soon! I'm starting to get to know some of the girls who will be in my Bible Study, and am excited to see how God is working in their lives. It will be cool to see Him work throughout this year - some have recently taken big steps of obedience and faith, some I think are still seeking, and some are beleivers, but need freedom in some areas of their lives. It should be an interesting year!

On a lighter note - I wanted to post photos and videos of the "Rocky Top Roundup" that we hosted last Friday night. It was super fun and lots of new students attended. Now all of you can live vicariously through these, and remember when you were a freshman in college!


No comments:

Post a Comment