Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moving Day!

Well, its official. I am now a resident of Knoxville, Tennessee. After a very long day of driving, moving lots of boxes, sorting through the ridiculous amount of things that I have accumulated, and organizing, I am now officially moved in (though not completely done organizing and decorating). I think I'm pretty darned excited about being here and seeing what the Lord has in store for me this year, but I'm so tired now I can't actually process any of this! I do know that it is a bittersweet feeling right now. I have loved the time that I have spent with friends over the past few days, and I was reminded just how much I love all of you, and how hard it is to leave you all.



I'm praising Jesus for His goodness to me in so many ways, but especially through the lavish way He has poured out love on me through all of my friends and family. Sometimes I can hardly believe that I have been so blessed. Most of the time, actually. So though I am missing everyone I left behind tonight, I am also excited to see what new relationships He will bring into my life as well. I'm thinking this could be a really good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment